Deliver a Seamless Experience
PrintIQ integrates with world-class partners to deliver true workflow automation, which will:
- Reduce manual touchpoints
- Streamline processes
- Reduce the chance of manual errors
- Reduce turnaround times
- Increase cash flow by reducing ship to bill cycle
- Increase profitability
With the Enfocus bundle in your workflow you will be able to automate pre-flight of artwork as it is submitted, automate the delivery of proofs to and from customers, and direct jobs and artwork to dedicated workflow queues. The key benefit of utilising these modules in conjunction with the IQconnect-Automate module is that the workflow is managed within printIQ i.e. all the reporting information is returned to printIQ from Switch thereby making printIQ the central command and repository for all job info.
*The specific modules that you’ll need to purchase from an Enfocus reseller are: PitStop Pro & Server, Switch Core Engine, Configurator Module, Metadata Module, Scripting Module, Switch Client Module, and Database Module
Impostrip Automation optimizes the prepress imposition workflow with tools that are easy-to-use, yet extremely versatile. Perfect for very short turn-around delivery on marketing campaigns, transactional work and booklets. Extensive options for web imposition allow for the drawing of high optimization schemes and inserting of all marks needed for in‑line finishing. Its unique Dynamic hot folders allow the same folder to impose jobs of varying lengths, page sizes and formats, thus simplifying your set‑up.
*The specific module that you’ll need to purchase from an Impostrip reseller is: Impostrip OnDemand Automation
Infigo Software is a market-leading provider of Web-To-Print e-commerce solutions, which allows B2C and B2B businesses to expand their services online, improve workflow efficiency, explore new revenue opportunities and deliver a competitive advantage. Our solution can be configured to our customers’ exact requirements, including customised front-end and user workflows that help improve user experience and internal processes.
PageDNA is honored to be an integration partner with PrintIQ. Many have looked at or invested in a web-to-print solution but very few have a successful e-Commerce strategy. PageDNA is more than a digital storefront platform built for print; PageDNA enables successful eCommerce strategies for your print operation – ensuring an ROI and happy customers.
XMPie® offers a powerful marketing platform for delivering 1:1 omnichannel communications across print and digital touchpoints that are personally relevant and creatively engaging:
- A complete CCM Solution – Our technology seamlessly connects to databases to generate personalized multichannel campaigns perfectly synchronized across all channels and touchpoints.
- End to End Adobe Workflow – With XMPie there is no compromise on creative design or workflow flexibility.
- Open software architecture – Our open architecture and API’s enable the greatest flexibility for integration with other internal systems or 3rd party applications. Build on our platform to create any solution imaginable.
- Scalable Product Line – Start anywhere, add capabilities, and protect your investment all along the way.
- PersonalEffect StoreFlow: Best-in-class W2P solution for creating and managing online stores and marketing portals (with built-in VDP features).
- PersonalEffect Print: All the tools necessary to create and maintain a large library of dynamic document templates and produce a high volume of variable data output.
- PersonalEffect TransMedia: An all-in-one solution for creating and launching integrated, personalized campaigns across every channel.
- Circle: Circle has matured to become the overarching component in the XMPie workflow, connecting every stage of campaign production. This includes planning, creation, deployment with automation and performance monitoring.
On Print Shop
On Print Shop Blurb here
Tilia Labs Inc.
Founded in 2012 by the next generation of software developers, Tilia Labs is a Canadian-based software company developing Artificial Intelligence for estimating, planning, and imposition across the packaging, labels, commercial, and wide format printing markets. Their portfolio of easy-to-use products delivers a seamless interface between MIS and production by automating prepress tasks, maximizing material yield, and reducing equipment downtime.
For more information visit tilialabs.com.
CHILI Publisher provides functionalities such as: online document editing, document and asset management, user management, & data connectivity. At the core of the product lies the CHILI Editor, a flex-based online layout tool. CHILI Publisher allows users to work on a large variety of documents such as stationery supplies, flyers, posters, brochures, POS materials, magazines, product catalogues, etc.