You might be using a web-fed rotary press, or perhaps the latest Digital Press, it really doesn’t matter because printIQ can manage all your label work – straight out of the box. From quotes and production through to storage and shipping, printIQ has you covered.
We’ve custom designed and developed printIQ to handle labels, from our advanced visual die library, with dynamic search functionality, to the 20‑configurable component references that you can add to suit your specific ordering process. With printIQ there are no half measures, if we’re going to do it then we’ll do it right.
The printIQ label functionality has been included as part of the printIQ core, to cater for all the specific needs of a label printer. By adding a die library, advanced imposition control, custom size and shape calculators, we allow you to accurately estimate labels of all sizes. Essentially, we’ve produced the perfect management tool to give you control of your business.
- You can create your own die library within printIQ, configuring your dies with multiple levels of hierarchy and tagging them for easy searching and selection within the estimating process.
- Advanced imposition controls that allows you to define your die blocks and then further define the individual dies that sit within the block
- Custom size and custom shape calculators allow you to accurately estimate labels of all sizes
- Pricing options range from per sheet, per lineal metre, per label plus a range of per unit options
- Publish all your common products for direct ordering by your customers and sales staff