printIQ uses your personal information to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to help communicate with you, to provide service and support, to update you on services and benefits and to personalize some website links.
What personal information do we collect?
- Contact information such as name, email address and telephone number;
- Biographical information such as job title, employer, professional associations, or regarding membership in industry trade groups;
- Your attendance at conferences or trade shows;
- Data from any surveys or questionnaires that we may have provided to you;
- Past requests that you may have made for information from us;
- Recruitment information such as your curriculum vitae, your education and employment history, details of professional memberships and other information relevant to potential recruitment or association to or with printIQ;
- Unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser;
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location;
- Information about the content you access on our website and the nature of your visit, including the time of your visit to our website (by day, week, and duration) and whether you are a new visitor or a returning visitor;
- Information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of apps, screen resolution, and the preferred language.
Duration of processing
printIQ maintains personal information only as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose under which it was gathered, unless required by law to retain for longer periods or other purposes. Where printIQ determines that personal information is no longer required, we will securely destroy such information as soon as it is commercially reasonable to do so.
Sharing of information
- TprintIQ contracts with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions. We require suppliers and service providers to keep confidential the information received on behalf of printIQ and they may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for printIQ. These service providers may change or we may contract with additional service providers to better accommodate our customers.
- Law enforcement and governmental entities when required by law. For greater clarity, we may disclose personal information or other information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies; and
- An acquirer, successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Selling of personal information
Requesting access, changes, or limits to your information
- Select the e-mail “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication
- Write to printIQ via email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your name and contact details, as well as any relevant information about your printIQ products.
Azure security information
Microsoft Azure provides services that can help customers meet the security, privacy, and compliance needs. Additional information is available at: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/security/azure-security-technical-capabilities
What are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies are unique identifiers or tokens of agreement from a web server that are saved in a small text file on your computer when you access a printIQ web site through a browser. We can use this information to track visits to web pages (which ones, how many times) or to personalize web page content.
|Category||Use||Name of Cookie|
|Basic functionality cookies||Required to offer basic functionalities of our website and to remember a user’s cookie settings.||[to be updated]|
|Analytics cookies||Collection of data to allow us to understand how our visitors use our website and how we can improve our website.||[to be updated]|
|Functionality cookies||Remember user choices to improve the user’s experience and to provide enhanced and personalized features.||[to be updated]|
|Performance cookies||Collect anonymous data on the pages visited and determine devices used by the user.||[to be updated]|
|Architecture cookies||Third party cookies used for load balancing, caching, content management, and third-party authentication.||[to be updated]|
|Third-party targeting and advertising cookies||These cookies collect data about the user’s browsing habits in order to provide advertising relevant to the user’s interests.||[to be updated]|
If there are updates to the terms of printIQ Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have. For material changes to this Statement, printIQ will provide notification to affected customers.