It’s a changing market, new equipment, new methods, and new materials to print on, but you’re still stuck with the same old software that hasn’t moved with the industry. We’ve actively targeted wide format and textile printers so that printIQ is in a perfect position to support your business in today’s market.
We fully understand that an offset solution doesn’t fit in a wide format business. For this reason, we have added dedicated pricing functionality to cope with everything roll fed. We’re in the unique position of being able to support your pricing model while everyone else is forcing you to adapt it to suit the limitations of their software.
- Square or lineal metre based pricing on the printed or finished area of the job
- Feed rolls or sheets down your roll fed press
- Use the Custom Shape Calculator to quote circular jobs and other non-standard sized jobs
- Dedicated support for your specialised equipment. From job perimeter based pricing rules, strip cutting functionality, to sewing operations
- Margin by the quantity ordered, value of the job or by the total square meterage
- Easily create rate cards based on the finished size and quantity ordered
- The ability to use market driven pricing for your sell price while still maintaining actual costs
printIQ’s job management tools are unique in the way that they are designed for your digital space. The aim is to achieve a paperless workflow with everyone working off real time data.
- Online production boards give you the full view of the floor regardless of your location
- Tablet optimization, barcode scanners, and smartphone app, to keep you moving
- Digital job bag to manage the job in real time which in turn feeds status updates back to the production board
- Change production path without affecting your quote
- The job track module keeps your customers and sales staff informed