If you’re looking for a leaner, more dynamic approach to managing print, you’ll find that printIQ is a refreshing change from the “old style” of print MIS.
With dedicated workflows and streamlined job management tools, printIQ is the perfect match for your digital print business.
Whether you’re a full digital shop or if you’re just starting to expand into the digital space, it’s essential that your software supports the environment that you are competing in. With shorter runs, faster turnarounds and tighter margins, your business needs to run efficiently with a hands-off approach.
Your online solution
printIQ is a 100% web based Management Workflow System (Far more than just an MIS) so the web2print solution is built-in as opposed to a bolt-on solution. It means that everything has been developed with your customer’s access in mind.
- Fully secured access to the customer portal
- Customers quote all types of work themselves
- Artwork submission
- Online proofing
- Credit card payment gateway
- Job track module
printIQ’s job management tools are unique in the way that they are designed for the digital space. The aim is to achieve a paperless workflow with everyone working off real time data.
- Online production boards give you the full view of the floor regardless of where you are
- Tablet optimization, and smartphone app, to keep you moving
- Digital job bag to manage the job in real time which in turn feeds status updates back to the production board
- Switch production path without affecting your quote
- The job track module keeps your customers and sales staff informed
We believe that we have achieved the holy grail of print company automation. For a concept that just a few short years ago was really just a brain storming session on a whiteboard, we’re now in a position to demonstrate how true automation from the web to your press can be achieved through printIQ.
- Customers complete quotes and orders online, right through to paying by credit card
- Manage your proofing from within the MWS right through to annotation and acceptance/rejection by your customer
- Automated artwork pre-flighting
- Integration direct to your digital press