Flexo Printers need a system that’s been designed and build for their segment, after all it’s not just print. With printIQ you get a system that understands your unique requirements, from lamination, and die-cutting, through to hot foils, and all the substrates you manage.
To cater to all the specific needs of a Flexo printer. With a visual die library (with multi-search functionality), advanced imposition control, and custom size & shape calculators, we allow you to accurately estimate day in day out. Essentially, we’ve produced the perfect management tool to give you control of your business.
The design functionality comes as part of the Core in printIQ, catering for the specific needs of the design team. By adding all the key elements of the design workflow to our quoting, time capture, proofing and invoicing processes, we’ve produced the perfect management tool to give you back the control in your business
- You can create up to 20 specific component references that cater to your specific workflow
- You can create your own die library within printIQ, configuring your dies with multiple levels of hierarchy and tagging them for easy searching and selection within the estimating process.
- Advanced imposition controls that allows you to define your die blocks and then further define the individual dies that sit within the block
- A granular understanding of inline and offline processes and the set-up required
- Custom size and custom shape calculators allow you to accurately estimate every time
- Pricing options range from per sheet, per lineal measurement, plus a range of per unit options
- Publish all your common products for direct ordering by your customers and sales staff