Solutions for Flexo
Flexo Printers need a system that’s been designed and build for their segment, after all it’s not just print.
PrintIQ understands the unique flexo requirements, from die-cutting to hot foils and all the substrates you manage.
The design functionality is standard within printIQ, catering to the design team’s specific needs. By adding all the key elements of the design workflow to our quoting, time capture, proofing, and invoicing processes, we’ve produced the perfect management tool to give you back control over your business.
Deliver a World-Class Customer Experience
Streamline and simplify your customer’s experience with unlimited self-serve portals for estimating, ordering, paying, managing inventory, and tracking orders through a highly intuitive interface. PrintIQ is a 100% cloud-based MIS, so the eCommerce solution is built-in instead of a bolt-on solution.
- Publish standard products for direct ordering by your customers and sales staff
- Fully secured access to the customer portal
- Customers quote all types of work themselves
- Artwork submission with built-in proofing
- Credit card payment gateway
- Job track module
Optimize and Streamline Production
Achieve a paperless workflow powered by real-time data that enables your team to view production holistically and drill down to focus on their personal workflows.
- Online production boards give you a full view of the floor regardless of where you are
- Tablet optimization and a smartphone app will keep production moving and enable shop floor data collection
- Digital job bag to manage the job in real-time, which in turn feeds status updates back to the production board
- Switch production paths without affecting the quote
- The job track module keeps your customers and sales staff informed
Simplify, Standardize and Democratize Estimating
As long as manufacturing shops have been in business, estimating has been a complex and time-consuming process completed only by experts. We have developed a solution that addresses this age-old problem. Our estimation tool empowers customers and staff to quickly and accurately calculate the cost of a job, saving valuable time and money.
- You can create up to 20 specific component references that cater to your specific workflow
- You can create a custom die library within printIQ, configuring your dies with multiple hierarchy levels and tagging them for easy searching and selection within the estimating process
- Advanced imposition controls that allow you to define your die blocks and then further define the individual dies that sit within the block
- Complete with a granular understanding of inline and offline processes and the setup required
- Custom size and custom shape calculators allow you to estimate every time accurately
- Pricing options range from; per sheet to lineal measurement, plus a range of per unit options
- Use market-driven pricing for your sell price while still maintaining actual costs
- Empower customers and sales staff to quote jobs with confidence and accuracy
Automate and Increase Efficiencies
The printIQ automation tools eliminate repetitive tasks and manual re-keying of data to reduce errors and free your staff to focus on more profitable work. Automate quoting, job submission, payment, prepress, proofing, production, finishing, delivery, and fulfillment to keep pace with customer demand.
- Customers complete quotes and orders online, right through to paying by credit card
- Manage your proofing from within the MIS right through to annotation and acceptance/rejection by your customer
- Automated artwork pre-flighting
Access Information Anytime From Anywhere
Cloud-based technology gives you the ability to run your business from anywhere, 24/7/365.
- Access printIQ from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- Create estimates, manage production, schedule jobs, and run your business from anywhere
- Quickly and efficiently respond to customer inquiries
- Gain visibility to the information you need, when you need it
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO SUCCESS
Smart production is just the beginning. Built with flexibility and simplicity at the core, printIQ is created for the modern plant to grow, scale, and succeed.
The power of printIQ
“PrintIQ really did treat us as actual partners to make the flexo components more than we could have asked for. They looked at the big picture of my suggestions and have added many of the things I had requested. They treated the suggestions as a win/win for both CPC and printIQ.”
Mandy Hansen, Operations Manager