As an extension to the printIQ Core, we offer our Connect Modules, a range of optional tools that are designed to connect your business to a plethora of options. We have 4 categories in the “connect” range comprised of: API, Automate, Pre-Press, & VDP. Within these categories we have 12 modules.
The IQconnect-API module is a series of comprehensive API’s that can expose many of the workflows in printIQ allowing you to produce your own custom printIQ integrations. It can extend your product offering beyond your own factory walls and into the plants of other printIQ users, connect directly with third party web applications such as Amazon & Shopify, or provide self-contained widgets that allow you all the features of the printIQ simplified ordering process directly on your SEO website.
Integrate is a series of fully documented and comprehensive API’s, that expose many of the workflows in printIQ. Essentially Integrate is the key to the toolkit, which combined with the provided documentation, allows you to produce your custom integration requirements. At present we have pre-built printIQ CRM integration options for both Hubspot and Zoho. Finally, some of our API’s are published in Zapier so that you can use a third-party tool to simplify the integration. Zapier lets you connect to the web apps that you use, making it easier to automate tedious tasks.
- Share business information across all your applications
- Reduce duplication and manual data entry
- Databases are updated in real time
- We work with business efficiency specialists that can help match you with the right CRM, help you get set up, and give you all the training you need
Link extends your product offering beyond your own factory walls and into the plants of other printIQ users. Offer signage, POS, wide format, digital, offset and ganged products from within your own website to add value to your customers and to instantly create new sales opportunities on the fly. It uses APIs to connect each instance and then the fundamentals of the Outsource Manager to generate real time pricing and an outsource quote for you to send to your customer.
- Open up new sales channels and opportunities
- Create new product offerings with minimal setup and without storing pricing data in your own system
- Efficiently manage your outwork with automation tools that query prices, create a quote in your supplier’s system, book the job and transfer the artwork.
If you’re already working with a feature-rich e-commerce platform then it’s a breeze to link it to printIQ. You can connect to platforms such as: Amazon, the world’s largest e-commerce platform. With more than 2 million sellers and 200 million customers. Or perhaps Shopify, one of the most well-known online shopping tools.
- Your customers can continue to interact with the sites that they’re familiar with, whilst your employees never have to leave printIQ.
- Seamless interactions with your e-commerce platform
The SmartSite module allows you to combine printIQ with your SEO website, essentially taking your complex print business fully online and available to a retail audience. SmartSite is a self-contained module that allows you to simply copy and paste a few lines of code on to your SEO website to create a product ordering widget. Choose to display pricing on your website or have your customer first register. The SmartSite widgets are self-contained with built-in API calls that allow you all the features of the printIQ simplified ordering process.
- Transform your SEO website into a powerful e-commerce solution that drives sales
- Integrated web registration process to control access and collect important customer data
- Simplifies the interaction between your web developer and your application developer
printIQ delivers the artwork and job meta data to the IQconnect-Automate module, which in turn integrates with the automation software, commencing operations such as: preflight, proofing, RIP and email workflows, with data passing back to printIQ to keep production boards updated. Communication between the systems is taken care of via APIs.
- Through the module we provide access to dedicated workflows that match a range of business configurations
- Production boards are kept updated
With the enfocus SWITCH IQconnect-Automate module we provide a dedicated workflow to match a range of business configurations. printIQ delivers the artwork and job meta data to Enfocus Switch, preflight, proofing, RIP and email workflows then commence with Switch passing back data to printIQ to keep production boards updated. The connect-enfocus SWITCH module allows users to create a “lights-out” workflow within printIQ.
- Automated preflighting of artwork as it is submitted
- Automate the delivery of proofs to and from customers
- Direct jobs and artwork to dedicated queues based on job type
- Automatically impose artwork ready to print
- Integrate jobs directly to the press’ RIP queue or straight onto the press itself
By implementing the IQconnect Esko module into your workflow you’ll enable printIQ to send job specs directly to a pre-defined workflow, create a job in Automation Engine and kick-off the various stages of the workflow. The pre-flight kicks-off, via Pitstop Server, with printIQ passing data to determine profiles and job specs. Proofing is handled through a combination of printIQ and WebCenter to deliver soft proofs to customers and to manage the approval process for both hard and soft proofs. With the Layout module in place, Automation Engine will take the artwork and imposes it ready for production.
- Pushes updates back to printIQ to confirm statuses in a true 2-way communication channel
- Interacts with the artwork library held within the Esko environment to automate the re-ordering process.
The IQconnect-Pre-Press range allows you to connect printIQ directly to your Pre-Press System. This module enables the automated commencement of prepress processes from within printIQ. With IQconnect-PrePress you will have a direct interface that allows you to pass job data and pdf files into your workflow system for a myriad of pre-press operations
- Enables the automated commencement of prepress processes at a click of a button
- You can pass valuable job data and pdf files straight into your workflow system
This module allows you to connect printIQ directly to your AGFA Apogee Pre-Press System. With the Apogee module, you will have a direct interface that allows you to commence: pre-flight, calculate the ideal imposition, and RIP files. It fuses different software into one streamlined whole.
The FreeFlow Core module allows printIQ to deliver the artwork and job data directly to FreeFlow Core, for imposition and transport through to the DFE (Digital Front End) to free up your resources from repetitive tasks and move them to higher value jobs.
The Prinergy module integrates directly with printIQ via an XML push to your RBA (Rules Based Automation). This allows you to configure your RBA to perform any of the standard functions and allows you to kick off the RBA rule when a quote is approved in printIQ.
- Map your job printIQ operations directly to Prinergy workflow process templates
- Job XML from printIQ can be processed automatically without operator intervention
- Job XML from printIQ can also be manually triggered by choosing the Export Job Xml function on the All Jobs Board or Production Board
The XMF module enables you to pass job data and pdf files directly into your XMF workflow system and take advantage of pre-flight, imposition, proofing, and RIP of files.
The IQconnect-VDP range allows you to offer template and VDP options in addition to the standard web2print functionality within printIQ. *Please note that the CHILI & XMPie software must also be purchased.
By combining the smarts of the printIQ pricing engine, our online web ordering workflow and the CHILI Publish document editing, we have produced a comprehensive online ordering process that can easily keep pace with the spiralling demands of today’s print customer. With the head-start of already being a web based MWS, we have extended the offering by tightly integrating CHILI Publish APIs to deliver template information, Meta data, and artwork files within printIQ.
- Deliver a simple and seamless ordering process for template jobs
- Avoid complex integration or manual re-entry as printIQ is both the ordering system and the MWS so your job is sitting in production once the order is completed
- The SaaS licence model allows you access to the best software with a minimal upfront investment
- The InDesign plug-in gives you the option to produce your own templates or have us take care of it for you
The XMPie module allows you to connect XMPie directly to printIQ with two-way communication via our XMPie API (application programming interface). With this seamless integration printIQ will consume the XMPie data (XML) and generate a job or Sales Order (pick & pack) directly in printIQ. This is achieved without the need for SKU to SKU mapping. Essentially, we can consume XMPie orders and create a fully defined print job within printIQ without setup of SKU’s in printIQ. There’s no double entry or risk of incorrect data being input by an operator and printIQ will update the XMPie status as milestones are achieved.
- Your customers work in uStore and only in uStore
- Your sales and production staff work in printIQ and only in printIQ
- Eliminate data entry of online orders as jobs are created in printIQ from uStore orders in real time with real production details
- Artwork is automatically pulled from uStore and attached to the job in printIQ