The IQplus range offers two additions to the Core: Approve for integrated proofing initiated directly from the production workflow, and Store+ to create a logistics operation, with pick ’n’ pack functionality, from within your print company.
IQplus — Approve
Approve provides a logical and easy to use communication framework. Proofs are initiated from the production workflow and delivered to customers through our customer portal. This creates a centralised and structured flow for documents as they move through the proof lifecycle. Customers access proofs via a simple to use web interface. Communication is delivered through comprehensive email notifications, enabling the customer to simply accept or reject the artwork along with providing feedback to assist production staff. The proof sign-off process tracks an audit trail of events, removing any questionable actions and thereby avoiding disputes on approval/rejections.
- Enables control of proof turnarounds by your customers. The management of proofs by your customer ensures they take responsibility.
- Accepted proofs move into production instantly eliminating delays caused by miscommunication or staff hindrance through unavailability.
- Risk free proofing, the proof sign-off process tracks an audit trail of events, removing any questionable actions and thereby avoiding disputes on approval/rejections.
IQplus — Store+
Store+ is the printIQ sales order module that allows you to offer a streamlined logistics operation from within your print company. Whether it’s an item that you have manufactured or a straight pick ‘n’ pack item, Store+ delivers a feature rich order process complete with a robust workflow to ensure efficient management of your warehouse. Store+ is powered by the Inventory Manager which drives the management of your warehouse. We then use the printIQ workflows to manage stock picks, dispatch and invoicing. Store+ also includes bulk item and image uploads for simplified product creation.
- The single process to manage both print and pick ‘n’ pack jobs within printIQ.
- Fully integrated with the inventory system for easy management
- Comes with web widgets to add items directly to an SEO website
IQplus — LotTrack
Whether your labels inventory is large or small, a simple issue with the stock may eclipse normal operations and while
you divert time and resources to tracing a product, supplier relations, customer satisfaction, and brand perception may be
rapidly eroding in the background.
That’s where LotTrack, the new module from the printIQ team, comes in giving you the granular control and visibility you
need to confidently track and account for product movement with ease.
- Granular control and visibility for product movement with ease.
- Receiving stock and recording it at a lot-level.
- Receive and record lot specific details against stocks on receipt in single or multiple lots