Does your print MIS lag behind in these
5 important functions?
- Automation – Removes manual touch points and eliminate potential costly errors
- Cloud-based – Do everything from anywhere!
- Customer portal – Give your customers access to work with you 24/7
- Flexible – Able to change and adapt to changing business needs
- Integration – Direct integration with the major industry players
printIQ far more than just an MIS
- Customer portal
- Estimation and quoting
- Workflow manager
- Factory manager
- Inventory manager
- Outsource manager
- Shipping manager
- Job tracking
- Payment Gateway
Is there support in my country?We have product sales, support, and development staff in the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
I have unique requirements.Our core product and additional modules cater for most business scenarios. In the event you have a unique scenario our development team is not only accessible but is focused on delivering customizations to our core product. In fact, we are increasingly one of the few companies in the print sector that are in a position to deliver custom requirements to the print industry.
Is an accounting package built-in?No. Instead of locking you into what we think is the best accounting system – we made sure printIQ can integrate with whatever accounting package you choose.
My staff is resistant to learning new softwareWe specialize in transitioning businesses and their staff from an outdated MIS to a system built for future growth.
How long does implementation take?It really depends on the size of your business. However, as a guide our standard implementation totals 17 days. Whilst our accelerated implementation has one of our staff visiting your site and spending 4 days assessing the current workflow processes and defining the best transition into the printlQ environment.
The process always covers 4 key areas:
- In-depth one-on-one training with the champion to teach them how to set-up, configure, and maintain printlQ.
- Build assistance to help the champion to configure your factory.
- Staff training to teach your internal users how to go about their daily activities within printlQ.
- Project Management to make sure that deadlines are being met and the project is progressing as it should.