The printIQ Core is made up of 8 modules that create a seamless, end-to-end estimating, ordering and production workflow encompassing everything needed for your future success in print.
The printIQ Quote Intelligence module differs from traditional estimating software as it understands the entire production process so it will map out all possible alternatives for the job, to pass through the factory. The module integrates your business rules within its pricing logic engine to automate customer quotes. Pricing rules are based on your component inputs; such as labour, machines and materials. The simplified quoting process adds a layer of control to ensure that you only quote what your factory can produce.
Everyone can quote. Remove the bottle-neck, take away the technical jargon and get the job underway.
- Simplified Pricing One standard pricing tool utilised throughout the business = simplified pricing.
- Make Quote Turn-Around Your Point of Difference No more delays while your estimator determines pricing.
- Integrated Components. The quote is linked to the file upload, job bag and details – all centrally managed.
The Online Credit Card Processing Module is a secure, real time payment gateway that allows you and your customers to accept and process credit cards without the need for dedicated terminals. The module can be integrated into other printIQ modules or alternatively within your line of business application or website. Linking directly to your banks and accepting all the major credit cards, the secure administration interface allows you to generate reports and process refunds within your business.
- Real time Enable your customers to complete their order online and receive immediate confirmation
- Improved cashflow If you’re getting paid upfront, your cashflow improves while your admin costs reduce
- Secure, instant & real time payments equals peace of mind
The Workflow Manager is essentially a set of “to do” activities to which you assign actions, alerts and updates. The integration of this module creates a powerful business tool that provides the best of customised software and an off the shelf product.
- Co-ordinated manufacturing: You create a transparent information network throughout the business from which everyone works.
- A disciplined workflow: By adding control and structure to the process, you determine the end result.
- Improved communication without the talk: Information is centralised and accessible to all staff and customers.
Manage your factory in the most cost effective manner possible
It starts through the automation of job processing by monitoring the Workflow Manager and all jobs passing from the quote stage into production. This creates a centralised and structured flow for jobs as they move through the process lifecycle. Each job contains full details of all the resources required to convert the raw materials into a higher value saleable product and delivers integrated scheduling functionality to plan and prioritise work on the your factory floor.
- printIQ enables the real control of your factory by providing all relevant details pertaining to each job within production.
- printIQ delivers integrated scheduling functionality to plan and prioritise work on the factory floor
- printIQ delivers a real time screen based job bag that controls the workflow and captures time
- printIQ speeds up the process by removing the possibility of communication errors through staff unavailability.
Make raw material purchase and management a simple and cost effective process.
To make raw material purchase and manufactured goods management a simple and cost effective process. We make purchasing, invoicing, and reconciliation a seamless and simple process by removing the barriers and complexity. Ensuring that the everyday business needs of your staff can be achieved first time, every time.
- Integrated control of inventory items from within your estimating and job management system
- An approach that is simple to use and easy to configure
- Dedicated support for paper, all substrates, ink, manufactured and miscellaneous items.
- Real time access to stock levels and adjustments
Make outwork a true extension of your core business
The Outsource Manager combines the best of the integrated printIQ modules. Delivers a powerful business tool that not only provides efficient workflows, but can also drive sales as you work more closely with your business partners. The suppliers can enter their prices directly into their own automatically generated printIQ supplier portal without any visibility of their competitors. Feedback from suppliers, and pricing is fed straight back to the outwork board from the integrated supplier portal. Upon job acceptance, notification is sent to the successful supplier, along with a link back to their updated supplier portal, now containing: the artwork, purchase order and instructions for dispatch.
- Stay in control with automated alerts and WiP notifications
- Transparent job tracking gives you visibility when and where you need it
- Maximise margins Manage outwork efficiently without the need for additional internal resources
Dispatch Shipping Manager
Through the provision of automated actions such as weight verification, multiple split delivery addresses, courier rate integration, and customised, printed box labels, your staff can easily perform the dispatch process, saving both time and money. Multiple jobs can be dispatched in one process or jobs can be quarantined to wait for accompanying job components. By creating the link between all the key aspects of the dispatch/shipping environment and automating within a common platform – many of the traditional manual duties are erased.
- Enhance your capital investment Get the most out of your technology and reduce the reliance on manual labour.
- Efficiency gains Automation means at every touch point through the entire dispatch process you can save time, money and resources.
Job Track identifies milestones as the job travels through the quoting, production, and dispatch lifecycle. Wrap this up in a great looking interface and you eliminate the internal work in progress queries and you provide a handy communication tool for customers.
- Improved customer service as account managers and customers can get live updates on job progress.
- Improve internal communications with a transparent view of the factory